Then another that reminds us that Nikki was off in the Navy, and Aaron was in Az and Stephen went to Disney World.
And that’s why I am a firm believer in bedtimes for short people. Sometimes I make it up randomly and sometimes I play fair and alter the clocks as it suits my needs. It's called "distorting time". So with Stephen and his cousins bursting with excitement and not looking to wind down anytime soon, I felt a little quiet reading would help settle them down. Clocks stating the necessary time I called, "Ha, Ha! Off to brush your teeth. You can crawl into bed with a good book."
So here’s what we did:
- We pulled out the polymer clay we picked up at Hobby Lobby and we rolled it flat (with an old glass bottle) to about 1/8 thick.
- Then we cut out the shape we wanted.
- We used a paperclip to write on the surface.
- We got all our extended family to write their names on it for an extra special memory!
- Then we pulled it out to cool, added string and hung it up. Ta’da!
Happy Holidays, from our family to yours!